Find your confidence.
Get a happier, more confident, mark-free look – try one of our three treatment procedures which have been proven successful and reliable.
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks occur when your body grows faster than your skin. The elastin and collagen fibres in the skin break leading to abnormal collagen formation resulting in unsightly stretch marks.
What are the procedures for treating stretch marks?
At our Annandale Cosmetic Medical Group , we provide you with three different options to treat stretch marks.
- Skin Needling – DermaPen
- PRP (platelet Rich Plasma)
- Fraxel Laser Treatment
Why Choose Annandale Cosmetic Medical Group for Stretch Mark Treatment?
At Annandale Cosmetic Medical Group we have a team of trained medical staff who are experienced both in PRP and Mesotherapy. All clients receive a consultation from our medical staff to assess the concerns and then devise a treatment plan to suit your individual cellulite treatment goals.
Skin Needling – DermaPen
Also known as skin needling, this treatment stimulates new tissue formation through the use of micro-fine needles on areas of skin with stretch marks. Microscopic holes are made into the skin creating tiny areas of trauma which releases growth factors and stimulates the production of new collagen and elastin. The skin remains intact and is not damaged therefore promoting constructive regeneration. In some cases, results will be seen in the first month but most results will occur after three months and will increase up to 12 months.
This treatment is most often used in combination with PRP.
- Improves the skin texture and softens the scars*
- Channels close within minutes, and at Illuminate, the procedure is done under clinical conditions, hence post-op infections are very unlikely.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
PRP therapy is a form of regenerative medicine that utilises your own blood, where the platelet rich plasma component is extracted, concentrated and then reintroduced into your body. The PRP activates growth factors causing skin regeneration, tissue repair and collagen production.
- Stimulation of new collagen production.
- Induction of stem cell division and differentiation.
- Formation of new blood vessels in the skin.
- Painless and non-invasive.
- No risk of allergy or infections as we are essentially using your own by-product.
Fraxel Laser Treatment
Fraxel laser treatment is at the forefront of scar treatment. At Annandale Cosmetic Medical Group we have two types of fraxel lasers and depending on the severity of the stretch marks we will advise you on the most appropriate treatment for your scar.
The laser produces thousands of tiny ‘ablation’ zones in the treated areas. Each zone is the diameter of a shaft of hair, however these columns extend deep into middle layer of the skin- where scars lie. The fraxel laser targets and destroys the scarred areas and old collagen but also leaves areas of healthy tissue to regenerate. The laser also promotes new collagen production and tissue repair and regeneration.
- Laser breaks down scars, causing collagen to remodel and stretch marks to fade.
- Stretch mark reduction of up to 70% can be seen after 3-4 treatments*
- Each treatment takes only 25-30 minutes to perform.
- Fraxel laser is very well tolerated* as numbing cream is used before all treatments.
- Excellent treatment for stretch marks in all skin types and colours*
The look you want is waiting for you.